MAKE IT HAPPEN
Make IT MOJACK
Which MoJack lawn mower lift is right for me?
Check Out Our Lift Compatibility Chart
All of the MoJack lawn mower jacks are designed to lift the front wheels of garden tractors and zero turn riding mowers.
MoJack EZ has a front load capacity of 450 lbs.
MoJack XT750 has a front load capacity of 700 lbs.
MoJack PRO has a front load capacity of 750 lbs.
MoJack ZR has a front load capacity of 350 lbs.
HDL has front load capacity of 500 lb.
Cub Cadet HTL 550 has front load capacity of 550 lb.
MoJack 550 has front load capacity of 550 lb.
If you need further assistance determining the right MoJack lift for your needs, please call 1-877-575-3173 for courteous customer service.
How do I register my MoJack product?
Click Here to submit the online registration form. Or use the mail-in registration form that was included inside the product carton, or call 1-877-4-MoJack (1-877-466-5225).
I am missing or didn't receive some of the parts to properly operate my MoJack lift. How can I get the replacements.
In order to obtain the replacement parts needed, please call 1-877-575-3173. To expedite the replacement process, please ensure that your MoJack is registered prior to calling. Click here to register your MoJack online.
I can't get my MoJack lift to lower and my lawn mower is stuck up in the air?
Make sure to review your operating manual each time you use your MoJack Lift.
• Are the mower brakes off
• Make sure pin/safety locks are disengaged
• Make sure it is set to neutral
• Make sure the hydrostatic transmission on your mower is not engaged
• Make sure chocks are removed
• Make sure you are on a level solid surface
• If you have a hydraulic jack you may have to pump the jack more than 5 times to disengage the lift
Where can I purchase MoJack products?
Click here to find a MoJack retailer near you.
I am interested in selling MoJack lawn mower lifts to my customers, how do I become a dealer?
We are always happy to hear when dealers can see the value in selling MoJack lifts to their customers. We have set up a convenient distribution network that will make it quick and easy to obtain MoJack lifts for resale. Please contact us to learn more about becoming a MoJack Dealer.
What does my warranty cover and how long am I covers?
The MoJack warranty covers against a failure due to a defect in material or workmanship within two years of purchase for residential use and within one year of purchase for commercial use.
In order to be eligible for our warranty, the customer MUST register the product within 30 days of purchase. Any registration after 30 days from the date of purchase, will require a submission of proof of purchase before the lift will be eligible for warranty.
Click here for more information on the MoJack Product Warranty.
What does this warranty NOT cover?
This warranty does not cover any jack which has been altered or adjusted in any way from its original model. It will not cover any jack which has been damaged due to misuse, abuse, accident or negligence nor wear-and-tear due to usage. This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential damages.
What is the return policy?
Within thirty (30) days of the date that you receive your jack. Please contact MoJack for return policies and procedures at our toll-free number 1-877-575-3173 or by email at email@example.com.
How do I make a return?
Please contact us within 30 days of purchase by calling 1-877-575-3173 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be required to pay for the return shipping, unless the return is due to a manufacturing defect.
In what form will I receive my refund?
This is at our discretion. If receiving a refund, please allow four weeks for the credit to process to your account. Return service fees will be deducted from the amount of the refund.
Are shipping charges refundable?
No shipping charges are not refundable.
Does MoJack have a return service fee policy?
Yes. Returns and refunds impose an extra workload on our staff. Rather than passing the cost on to our customers through higher product prices, we require a 20% service fee. This is consistent without our industry.
How do I contact MoJack?
You can call our toll-free number 1-877-575-3173 or by email at email@example.com.
Why wont my MoJack lift?
Make sure to review your operating manual each time you use your MoJack lift.
- Make sure your mower is within weight capacity
- Are the brakes off
- Make sure it is set to neutral
- Make sure the hydrostatic transmission is not engaged
- Make sure you are on a level solid surface
How do I calculate the weight limit for my mower?
- zero-turn style mowers you are lifting approximately 30% of the total mower weight
- tractor style mowers you are lifting approximately 50% of the total mower weight.
Why won’t my Hydraulic Jack work?
- Make sure the lift/jack is lowered completely.
- With the valve open a half turn, pump the jack 10 times.
- Close valve and raise to fully extended height.
- While in full extension, continue to pump 10 times.
- Step down on the locking bar release, open the valve a half turn and lower the jack.
- Repeat the steps as many times as needed to remove all air from the cylinder.
Refer to page 11 for more information on your hydraulic cylinder.
Mower deck hits the lift arm/ wheel won’t reach the wheel well.
- Rotate the front tires 180 degrees so that the tires are in the reverse direction
- Slide the lift as close to the wheels as possible